Monday, April 6, 2009

Times New Roman

I've been dying to tell you anything you want to hear, 'cause that's just who I am this week.

When you tell people the truth about themselves or their situations, for their own good, you're too overwhelming. So from now on, I will fill your head with the lies you manufacture, I'll passively condone your self-destructive behavior, and I'll disinterestedly wipe your tears away when he turns about to be the guy I already knew he was before I never laid eyes on him. I will be the most underwhelming person you've ever met. If that's what you want.

In other news, just when you thought you knew somebody.. Shame on you.

If I had to write a list of the people I'd genuinely hate to lose, it'd be so short that I wouldn't have the time. People are just becoming far too selfish for me to even care about them anymore, and it kind of hurts me. Then again, you shouldn't need other people to care when all of your love and care is spent on yourself, should you?

After demi-opening up to a couple of people regarding my recent situations and circumstances, I've been wondering if someone would ask me how things were now. Nothing.

Nothing. Fuck you. (:

For coaxing me to share, only to satisfy your own nosiness, your own need to have someone else put their pain behind the screen, between the lines.

"Experience is priceless. It's just too bad you have to pay for it with your youth."

I'm tired of friends saying they love each other when they don't. I'm tired of friends telling me they love me when they don't. I'm tired of saying I love you when I..

Know the truth.

Almost every time I see or talk to LZ, MV, BK and SJ, "I love you" [or I lubb you, I luhh you, I LOVEEE YOUUUU] is uttered in the conversation. I believe them.

And I only believe a few others.

-------------

I want to see you.

Out the room, on the wall, every step on the staircase.. Baby let me make your day.

4 comments:

  1. AEY i feel special cuz. sounds like the rest is somethin u wanna talk abt. facebook me or wait till i have a screen and text me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel special. :D
    And you know I'm alwaaaaaaays always here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh I love you
    WIFEY don't second-guess that !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, Luke I'll just wait until our next Monday date. Remind me!

    Thanks Siobahnnnn. (:

    And I know, Key, and I love you, too!

    ReplyDelete