Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ever After

I dream of lovers past and I see a girl so sad 'cause she lost the only man she loved; he went away. Well it's not too late for us to change..

When I meet him, I'll forget everyone else.

The man who sweeps away tears and producers smiles with a brush of his fingertips. The man who listens to my eyes, and not my words. He'll lock his fingers at the small of my back when we kiss.

In public he holds my hand. In private he holds my heart.

He listens, he feels, he understands. In his wake I want for nothing.

So I give him everything and forget everyone else.

I'll only whisper my secrets to him. I'll only laugh on his lap. I'll only find comfort in his eyes. I'll only long for his voice, for his smell, for his touch, for his taste..

Selfishness is love's burial ground. Lies and deceit are the gravediggers.

----------------

You already knew the pain, the hurt. So you recreated it.

2 comments:

  1. this contradicts the theme of the rest of ur blog. it threw me off

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not about me, that's why. Lol.

    ReplyDelete