Saturday, March 21, 2009

Smoking My Cancer

Ways to get on Constance-Marie's good side:
  1. Tell your friends about me. [Check.]
  2. Go out of your way to see me. [Check.]
  3. Smell amazing. [Check.]
  4. Ask me if I'm hungry, go pick up Buffalo Wild Wings and look at me like I'm dumb when I offer to pay you back. [Check.]
  5. Kick it with Evan. [Check, and there are pictures!]
  6. Wrestle with me and let me think I bodied you because of my own strength. [Check.]
  7. Stroke my back and arms and lock hands with me when I'm laying in your arms. [Check.]
  8. Be an amazing kisser. [Check.]
  9. Bite my neck. [Check.]
  10. Let me fall asleep on your chest. [Check.]
Just a little bit. c:

I'ma need counseling; I lost my mind and I still haven't found it. I used to be so well-rounded, but now I tiptoe on Hell's boundaries.

Natural entitlement to opinion isn't a legitimate reason to ignore the truth. Sure, you may have your own opinion, but it's worthless to me if your opinion is in lieu of, and not coupled with, the truth. I'm starting to find a lot of people in my life have this my-opinion-reigns-over-fact complex, and the [admittedly little] respect I once had for them is diminishing quickly.

I'm trapped in a maze, and therefore I am amazing.

During the week someone told me I must be 'crazy' to deal with certain things I'm forced to deal with and still have the attitude I've recently decided to have. And I replied, "Insanity is the answer when reality is in question." So I'm crazy. (: Actually, though, I think you have to lose it just a little bit in order to be able to see things for their true worth. It's like when you write a piece, step away for a while, and then notice a million new things about it when you come back. Try taking a break from reality, slipping away into your own mind for a while. When you emerge, everything will be different. Even if nothing has changed.

Walking around looking for a way, but no one tells me which way to go. I'm caught up in a world, a labyrinth, a maze, where yes men can easily be no. ..I think I'm losing it, I might be losing it. I just might lose; am I losing my mind?

Lost by Gorilla Zoe feat. Lil Wayne

2 comments: