Monday, March 16, 2009

Feminist Frontiers

Today made me realize how much I've missed being able to just sit outside. It feels so good.

I am a good girl. And, with seven months of celibacy just around the corner, sometimes it gets hard. But, I've realized that no matter how frustrated I am sexually, I'm not the type of girl to set aside my self-respect, discipline and morals for one night. It may be nice to lay down, but in the morning, I have to get up, I have to look myself in the mirror, and I have to deal with the choices I made. It's not worth having my reputation tarnished, it's not worth me losing respect for myself. And not just anyone is worthy of all this good-graciousness anyway! (:

Females are starting to irritate me terribly. The first kind is the "I don't know why I keep attracting no-good panty-popping men" type. Yet, these are usually the same women with a million pictures on FB or Myspace, many of which are 'questionable' in taste. These are the same women with weird statuses about wanting a 'fine' man or a 'balla' to holla' at them. These are the same girls with their foreheads on the floor and their asses in the air at some party. And these are the same women who gives the time of day to anything with at least one ball and a shaft. What you attract is a direct reflection of how you present yourself. If you're constantly attracting men who only want to beat the cheeks and then roll out, chances are.. you're presenting yourself as a beat-the-cheeks type of girl. - Shrug. - Just a thought.

The second kind is the "I want a boyfriend now" type. It's weird to me when people go out looking for relationships. If you just so happen to meet and get to know someone and decide you want to be with them, good for you. But blood-sucking leeching girls who target people for relationships are odd. And pathetic. If a man wants to be with you, he will be. Until then, learn to be happy with yourself.

And finally, the third kind is the "Gold-digging picky eater" type. The girls who only want a guy with major stacks in the bank, and who looks a certain way, and has a certain body. Which would, I guess, be fine if the majority of these girls weren't broke and busted themselves. You can't require something out of someone if you aren't able to meet the same criteria. You want a guy with money, but you can't afford to go to McDonalds whenever you want. You want a guy who's 'cut up', but you have three stomachs, and horrible weave. You want a guy who's 'geared', but you shop at Rainbow. You're fried.

I'm so excited to go spring shopping, and get a pedicure! I love this weather.

3 comments:

  1. Woooo my feet are BEGGING for a pedicure.
    You got AWL the types in, I was laughing so hard at the last paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RAINBOW...LMFAO!!!

    ReplyDelete